Sunday, January 5, 2014

a couple things

I use a camera, but you can always get a video capture device. I looked into getting one and depending on how good a quality of one you want you can spend anywhere from about $30 to well over $200. If you want to do video along with pictures I would suggest a capture device. While I have taken video with my camera and my phone, it's a real hassle and the quality isn't very good.

I had read on-line about hooking up the 360 through your PC and taking pictures that way, but at the time my laptop wouldn't do it and right now I have a net-book that barely handles pictures when I get to many.

There are different ways to get your pictures. You can have amazing pictures if you take the time and learn how to get good pictures with your set-up.

I use some of my pictures as screen savers on both my pc and phone. It's very nice when people comment on the pictures.

* right at the moment I am trying to think of another subject to write on and doing re-writes of the ones I already posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment