Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Editing

This will just be the basic's, if you want to photo-shop your pictures, there are alot of how-to's on that.

* for me editing starts before I even take the picture, while I am paused.
   1). removing the HUD
   2). either brighten or dim the lighting as/if needed
* once the picture is taken
  1). crop the tv out of it if nessasary
* uploaded to on-line storage ( mine is photo-bucket)
  1). go into the edit function
       - re-crop if needed
       - adjust brightness, contrast and sharpness as needed

   Adjusting the brightness, contrast and sharpness together or seperately can take out some of the wavy lines cause by the tv. Usually brightness and sharpness will take out the lines and adjusting the contrast will make the picture look clearer.

I have done more to a couple pictures, but for me it's not worth the time. Well except the Christmas pictures, but that was just for fun.

I don't care if I do get the tv in the picture I have taken, because I know I can crop that out. Do try and take a square picture and not have the bottom or top be larger than the other.

Editing can give the appearance of a better picture, cause seeing your tv or messy bedroom might not thrill everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment